Let's see it!
Freaking gorgeous right?!
Go here to learn more about Beware the Wild and Natalie: http://www.yabookscentral.com/blog/it-s-live-cover-reveal-beware-the-wild-by-natalie-c-parker-giveaway-us-canada
Now today's post is a little different than the others. Natalie is talking about YA reader's heart (in terms of YA romances and such) but she isn't exactly going to have this big old post about it. Instead, she drew a truly wonderful map, if you will, of a YA reader's heart! Now, without further adieu, let's see it!
About the Author
Natalie C Parker grew up in a navy family in which having adventures was as common as reading fairy tales. Though the roots of her family are buried deep in southern Mississippi, she currently lives in Kansas with her partner in a house of monsters.Beware the Wild is her first novel.
Twitter | Goodreads | Web | Tumblr | Facebook | Pre-order Amazon
Ugh, don't you just love it?! I love it. So much I'm making it one of my phone backgrounds. It's quite original and definitely something I never would've thought of doing, or asking someone to do! Thank you so much Natalie for doing this and being on the blog. It is a huge honor! I hope everyone enjoyed today's post! Make sure to be on the lookout for more on Beware the Wild, coming out October of this year (so far I know!). And make sure to check back on Monday for more features!!
Want to win a preorder of Beware the Wild or win some other cool prizes? Duh! Check out this giveaway!
~Kayla~

No comments:
Post a Comment