Hi everyone! I'm very pleased to announce we have another nerd joining the blog, which means my blog name finally makes sense again! I know my friend Vikke tried to take part which is why I chose Nerds in the first place but you can see that didn't exactly work out. I just never changed the name after she unofficially stopped blogging. But now it's okay because we now have a second nerd on the blog again. Yay!!
The person joining us is my close friend Stacie, who runs the blog The Shy Book Nerd. Recently life has gotten in the way of her blogging, as it often times does, and she hasn't been able to post or run her blog as often or as well as she'd like to. That being said she didn't want to stop blogging because she loves it so much, so I offered to have her co-blog her. Isn't that great? I think so!
Since she's still pretty busy getting settled into her new home and dealing with life in general, she probably won't be posting on a regular basis but you can expect posts from her to come up! She went to two author events this past weekend so she'll be doing a post about each of them, and she may do an intro post all her own so you can expect those to come! When we finally move over to self hosting, we'll be moving her reviews from her old blog over (we may even start before then).
Since she's a very close and dear friend of mine I expect everyone to welcome her with open arms and treat her with the utmost respect and kindness! Stacie is one of the nicest and coolest people I know. She's my not aunt and I adore her so much. I'm so excited to have her be a part of my blog and I hope you all grow to love her like I do (or come close anyway!)
Welcome to The Bibliophilic Nerds Stacie!! So happy to have you!
~Kayla~
Yay, welcome Stacie! I'm sure you two will make a beyond AWESOME team together! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you! <3
Delete*throws confetti*
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYY. Congrats on the new home, Stacie!
Yay! It makes me so happy to see the two of you blogging together, and I know it'll make the blog even more awesome! Congrats to the both of you, and a huge welcome to Stacie. Love you two! <3
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations to both of you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacee!! <3
DeleteExciting news! Welcome Stacie!
ReplyDeleteThank you! We are very excited! =)
Delete