Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Love for Books event introduction with giveaway

Hi everyone! So I've got a bit of a surprise for you all! It was actually an idea that I got while talking with the author Anne Eliot and I'm super excited for this. Starting tomorrow, for the month of February (Monday through Friday) there will be some sort of feature from an author or a blogger about V-day, romance in books, swoony book boys, you name it. I think you'll really enjoy it because I was able to get some pretty awesome people to take part!

So Monday through Friday you'll see one post, sometimes two, from an author or a blogger and they'll each have their own topic (or interview) that they'll be sharing for you that involves this event in some way! I'll be tweeting every day who will be featured with a link, so in case you forget be on the lookout for that. I'll also be placing an event tab up at the top where I'll be updating daily with links to the new posts so you can just go there to find posts if you'd like! Pretty much all I have for this introduction.


Now onto an even more fun surprise! I'll be doing a month long giveaway for this event! Cool huh? Even better? There will be 11 prizes, so that means 11 winners! I had some authors who were so kind as to donate to my little giveaway, and since unfortunately their prizes are limited to US (UK as well if you go for the Kindle copies) I included that there will be two winners that get their choice of an order (or preorder) of any book from any of the authors featured in the event. This will be a month long giveaway that technically starts tomorrow and ends March 3rd, so it gives you plenty of time to enter!

And there's more! Every day I'll be including more ways for you to get entries. I'll be updating the rafflecopter to include the twitter handles of each person featured so you can follow them for more entries. Am I awesome or what? Yes. Yes I am. Now onto the rules.

Rules:



  • You must be 13 or older to enter. Unless you have your parent's consent.
  • I'll give you 72 hours to respond or I'll be forced to pick another winner. Make sure you check all folders! I don't want you to have to miss out on your prize!
  • I'll be using the Book Depository for this, so the entire giveaway is international as long as BD ships to you! Make sure you go check before you enter! If you're from the US I'll use B&N to ship your book.
  • Be honest here. I will be checking and if I find out that you cheated or lied, then unfortunately I'll have to delete all your entries from the giveaway. I don't want to do that, so please just do what the entry says. Not like any of them are that hard to do. 


I hope you all enjoy this event and giveaway! Make sure you stop by every week to see everyone featured! Thanks for reading!


~Kayla~

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! I'm so excited for this event, Kayla! You are awesome, girlfriend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one awesome giveaway! You are indeed awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete