Hi all! My name is Stacie from sunny California! I'm a stay at home mommy who loves reading books. When I'm not reading I'm usually on Twitter, tweeting about books hehe. I've become quite the Twitter whore...whoops! If you ever want to talk about books or just talk, you can follow me(@Shybooknerd), I promise I won't bite!
I'm so honored and excited that Kayla has welcomed me to be a part of her blog. I had my own blog, The Shy Book Nerd, and while I loved blogging on there I never had the time to fully blog. Plus, I always felt that something was missing. Lately, many obstacles have been happening in my personal life, therefore I had to put my blogging on the back burner. While I wanted to continue blogging I knew I couldn't post everyday. One day Kayla and I got to talking, and we decided that if I cannot blog 100% that I could be a part of hers! I could just cry because she is so kind hearted and awesome to welcome me like that. Kayla is the best fake Niece ever! (Inside joke) I won't be posting nearly as much as she does but I will contribute as much as I can.
Thank you for welcoming me everyone! I may not post often in the beginning as I am still getting settled at a new home, but I'll be around supporting Kayla with her posts. I cannot wait to get to know more book nerds around here!
Congrats and welcome again, Stacie! I hope things get a little less hectic soon, and I can't wait to see what's in store!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jess! Things are starting to simmer down. Moving is no bueno lol.
DeleteSame FANTASTIC person, new location--HELLO Stacy! Regardless of where you are, it's always fun to hear from you:) Glad to see you've found an arrangement that works best for you!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Danica! You're too sweet for words! <3
Delete